Wednesday 25 July 2012

Mini JB Haul

Hey hey hello everyone! Yesterday i went on a day trip to our neighbour Malaysia :) I was soooo excited but when we got to City Square mall, half of it was under renovation!!!!! :( We wanted to take a bus out to other shopping centres, particularly bus S1 (suggested by the guy in the tourism booth) but could find it after 15 mins of searching! So so sooo boring! :(

Nonetheless, I did buy a pair of shoes and 2 nail polishes (shared with mum). I bought another pair of jelly flats. I love jellies sooo much!! Including this pair, I'll have about 5/6 pairs! This pair I got from, of course, Vincci. These were in the sale bin. The colours they had were sooo cute! They had one in a Tiffany blue with a yellow bow, nude with a coral bow and a mustard yellow one too. I choose this coral one cause it's so summery and matches my skintone really well. Best of all, it costs only RM24.50 (slightly less than $10!) Woohoo!!!

The nail polishes are from a Korean makeup/skin care brand called It's Skin, never seen this in SG before. These 2 are under their luxury colour collection. Im not sure about the numbers of the colours though. You can see in the picture above that Im wearing the lighter colour on my fourth finger. It is a sheer grey colour with silver glitter that reflects as multi coloured, but mostly gold. It is sooo pretty! I will post a picture of the darker colour when I use it. The darker colour is much more opaque. The only 2 things I don't like about these polishes is the brush and the packaging. The brush is fairly thick, but opens up at the ends, which makes application really hard and streaky, so be careful and use a light hand when applying. The packaging is similar to Chanel packaging, the cap and bottle both are square and really sleek. But when you try to close it to the tightest, the alignment is totally off. Other than that, these polishes are really pretty. They cost RM19.90 each.

Since the City Square mall is under renovation until who knows when, I suggest planning to go somewhere else in JB to avoid disappointment, at least until next year after CNY.

Thank you so much for reading!

XOXO
Rui Ting :D

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment