Friday 7 September 2012

August Haul =D

August Haul!!!
 
Hey everyone! I haven't done a blog post in a month or so. I have been really busy with the start of school lately. So... let's get started with my haul!
 
I got these beautiful nail polishes from SG Nails (Left to Right) A-England in Dragon, Jessica in Cloud Mine, and Jessica in Pixie Styx Pink. I got Pixie Styx Pink for my bestie. It's such a pretty colour!
 
Here's a swatch of Dragon:
 
 
And here's a swatch of Cloud Mine:
 
 
I got these Zoya polishes of Qoo10. They are a part of the Fleck collection if I'm not wrong.  
 
 
Here are some swatches: (Left to Right: the green one, the blue one, green one over Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet, the blue one over Mint sorbet)
 
 
I bought the Majorica Maolica Automatic Eyeliner at the big Watsons member sale in the colour BL603.
 
 
Here are some swatches of the liner. It great for my oily lids. It doesn't smudge at all!
 
 
I got these necklaces from Qoo10 also. Cute ain't it?
 
 
 
I got this metallic whip eye colour from Red Earth's limited edition collection.
 
 
 
It's a really pretty rose gold!
 
 
I got these polishes from a bazaar in my school. Look at how they sparkle in the sunlight!!! ( As you can see, I'm a polish addict =D)
 
 
I ordered this Maybelline Color Tatto and Rimmel palette from Smoochiezz: Drugstore.com =D
 
 
I ran out of lipbalm, so I bought this BabyLips. It smells really good!!! I'm gonna buy another 1 more to keep! It's super cute too!
 
 
Last one, the new Hypercosmos baked eyeshadow from Maybelline. I got it in the colour  PC-1.
 
 
Thanks for reading! If you want any reviews and/or swatches, just leave a comment! =D Follow me on Twitter: @RTlovesSelGomez and Instagram: @tonycyndi29.
 
XOXO Rui Ting :D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment