Tuesday 3 July 2012

Review: Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Stick

Happy July everybody! I'm back with a make up review!

I recently puchased the new Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Stick in 02 Natural. They only have 2 shades: 01 Light and 02 Natural. It is supposed to be the first BB stick that is 12 hour shine-free and has 8-in-1 benefits. (For the advert click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdUq4Nbu85E&feature=plcp)

For the record, I have really oily skin and anything that I apply on my face will slide off really quickly and I will look shiny within the hour. When I heard Maybelline is coming up with an anti-shine BB stick, I was elated.

For starters, the packaging is super adorable! I got attracted just by the packaging! The formula of the stick feels creamy, but when applied to the skin, it has a powder finish. It is also really easy to spread only using fingers. And I am really happy with the result! It took away my oil completely, especially on my forehead where it is always super shiny! Even after about 5 hours of usage, my face still remained quite shine free!! I love it! This is definitely something I will repurchase!

XOXO
Rui Ting =)




No comments:

Post a Comment