Sunday 23 December 2012

Nails of the Moment: Christmas Eve 2012

Hi everyone! I'm back with a new post; my current nails. I will call this series of posts " Nails of the Moment "

I painted my nails a nude colour with a really pretty shimmery top coat.


Can you see the pretty shimmers? It's really subtle but really pretty!


I used the Original Nail Envy from O.P.I as my base coat.



For the main colour, I used my mum's polish from Cosme, the colour is BA 842

Isn't the details on the cap sooo pretty? I love the intricate carvings!



The shimmery top coat I used is O.P.I's I Juggle.. Men. It's a really pretty topcoat that has really tiny micro shimmers reflecting blue and pink, suspended in a whitish-clear base. It's really pretty! I love it! It's a much cheaper alternative to YSL's La Laque Couture Premiere Neige Top Coat, as reviewed by Makeup Blogette, Sophia. (http://retailtherapy.onsugar.com/Yves-Saint-Laurent-La-Laque-Couture-Premiere-Neige-Top-Coat-26372269 ) 





To add some shine to my mani, I topped it off with my fav top coat: Seche Vite. It adds a wonderful shine and makes my nails dry in record time!



Thanks for reading! Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Rui Ting XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment